About the Role
We’re looking for someone to join our growing team as we build infrastructure management tools and services for blockchain teams around the world. Even though our customers are in blockchain, we build and manage a huge number of interactive applications designed to make managing this infrastructure easier.
Our focus is building intuitive applications that make the lives of our customers easier.
You will be responsible for
- Designing the end-to-end experience and user interfaces across websites and web applications.
- Working on creating new features or redesign existing experiences based on quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Guiding the team's decisions to create a cohesive user journey and usable information architecture.
- Collaborate with developers to help create and evolve design and solutions.
- Establishing and implementing design systems across our three brands
What we are looking for
- Intermediate level experience as a product/UX designer.
- Excellent prototyping skills and can design all stages of the product design lifecycle from user flows, to wireframing and UI execution.
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience with stakeholders and development teams.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work autonomously and proactively and attention to detail
Nice to have
- Experienced in running and participating in discovery workshops, customer journey mapping workshops, and user interviews
- Experienced in writing for UX.
- A portfolio that showcases your design skills and demonstrates innovation, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding or interest in the evolving web3 space, its product challenges, blockchain applications and token economics.
You can expect
- To join our two other designers in our growing team of 30 to ensure that we remain a design led product development company, and that excellent user experience is provided for each and every new feature or application
- To work in a well funded workplace where we use all the modern tools to solve problems for thousands of users around the world.
- A flexible work environment where we trust our team with high degrees of autonomy and the option to work from home or from our office at the top of Auckland CBD.
- You’ll be playing a critical role in a leading web3 company.