OnFinality is the leading Polkadot infrastructure provider and is
currently serving over 800 million daily RPC calls through its
load-balanced RPC API service to thousands of customers globally.
OnFinality, and its child project SubQuery, is a small but growing
organisation based in Auckland providing services to the world.
SubQuery is all about making the world’s decentralised data more
accessible. We help blockchain development teams process and query
decentralised data faster, allowing it to be used in more complex and
We’re all about helping others create new products that will help others build applications for a decentralised future.
- Implement server side logic as well as Web UI
- Optimize backend logic and database queries to handle the growing of data
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Keep improving documentation and help clients of using our product. Run workshops and other sharing when needed
Skills And Qualifications
- Integration of data storage solutions RDBMS, NOSQL, Message-Queue
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Nest.js
- Good knowledge of containerization solution like docker
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding and experience of React.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass, Less
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understand basic testing principles and ability of using test frameworks like Jest
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding blockchain technology, have experience with ethersjs, web3.js, polkadot-js
- Experience with kubernetes